ISPT created and used multiple serious games related with sustainable processing technology water treatment and greenhouse emission reduction. The learning impact of the simulation depend on numerous aspects like the environment and context in which the players of the game are placed. The next period 2018/2019 we will develop and organize a number of gaming events with policy makers, professionals and students at different locations and settings and different facilitators and team compositions.
If you want to organise a serious game event at your organisation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CO2 GAME: Decision based board game experience how different options to reduce CO2 in the industry must be balanced and how they compete with each other on efficiency and impact.
In this game players will experience
• How to balance between short and long term reduction options.
• How to balance between profitability and sustainability goals.
• How the government can influence industry choices with legislation and subsidies.
• The importance of access to scarce new technologies.
• How the availability of raw materials influences the technical options.
• How CO2 tax and subsidy (bonus / malus) have an impact on industry's scope for action.